Chia seeds, non-dairy milk, and vanilla bean are all you need to make a thick and luscious chia pudding. Change the spices, add raw cacao, or blend with your favourite berries or seasonal fruit to make a different chia pudding time and time again.
Luscious Chia Pudding
- 500/2 ml/cups almond milk or coconut milk
- 75/2.6 gm/oz chia seeds
- 1 tbsp vanilla bean powder or organic vanilla bean paste
- 1 tbsp ground cinnamon
- 1/4 tbsp ground cardamom
- pinch ground nutmeg
- Add the milk to a jug and add the chia seeds, vanilla bean powder and spices.
- If adding fruit, blend the fruit into the chia milk.
- Allow the mixture to sit for 15-20 minutes, stirring every 3-4 minutes, or until thickened.
- Portion into half cup servings, top with fresh berries and granola.
- Pack these up and take them to work for an envious mid morning or afternoon snack!
- The puddings will keep for 3-4 days in the fridge.